Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What I had learned today from a friend

I met a Friend, Nicolette Jackson. This new friend of mine showed me how to customise my blog and how to add some gadgets on it. These gadgets will drive traffic to my website and blog. Very interesting hei!

These gadgets will also add value in my blog, as I have added videos that are relating to topics that I will be covering in this whole blog, that is Personal Development, Coaching, Multi-level / Network Marketing, Success, Self-made millionaires.

I am so Excited what Nicolette has done to me. She runs a stress free business. She talks and preach laughter. We should laugh as often as we can, to reduce stress. Visit Nicolette's website http://www.stressreleasefortoday.com Go to her website and grab your own e-book that tackles stress. A very dynamic book, get yours now. I highly recommend Nicolette and her services.

I was charmed, by how Nicolette took her thirty minutes off from her time, to teach me how to customise my blog. Guess what! we did all the customisation with Skype. She was giving me instructions and steps to follow. I managed to do as she said, because I am teachable and coachable. Follow the leaders and do as they tell you, don't re-invent the wheel, use tried and tested systems provided by your leader.

Blogs are very important marketing tools, please do use them.

Find me in twitter.com and facebook

Yours in Success,

----------------------------------------------------

Baleseng Tau
Success University Member
e.mail. tau@taa.co.za
skype. basi.tau
website. http://baleseng.successuniversity.com/slim

No comments:

Post a Comment