Thursday, September 17, 2009

Begin with the end in mind

My imagination tells me to begin at the end, can I really begin at the end. Yes! You Can Basi. Because the journey will be easy, and you will know where you are going.

The light shining at the end will guide me to my beginning. The how is not so important, the most important thing is the end. it is preferably easy to know where you are going as it will drive you to plan your journey accordingly.

My daily motivating question is "How Would The Person I Would Like To Be Do The Things That I am About To do? This particular question deals with the how.

Baleseng Tau
Visionary Entrepreneur, Public Speaker & Coach
tau@taa.co.za
+2773 232 6865

share

1 comment:

  1. Hi Basi,

    Love beginning with the ending because it is amazing how fulfilling it is. Please can you post it also on Headstart. I can of course share it but it;s your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete